1. What are you wearing?
I’m wearing a Zara striped silk blouse, a maxi skirt from Urban Outfitters, platform wedges from Wild Diva. My bag is Gucci, and my sunglasses are from a small boutique: Charming Charlie. I think they are starting to grow across the United States. It is an accessories-only boutique.
2. Where do you live and what do you do?
I currently live here in New York City, and I’m a student at FIT studying Fashion Merchandising.
3. Give us one word to describe your personal style?
I would have to say Vintage. I love history, antiques, and I love anything that’s inspired by vintage pieces.
4. Who is your style icon? Or from whom do you get your style inspiration?
The Olsen twins. Everything they wear is perfectly put together. I’m constantly looking at what they are wearing.
5. What were you doing last night? And what were you wearing then?
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
Fashion is definitely about expressing your individuality. It’s everything to me. I get up in the morning and my mood reflects my outfit.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography & Design by Clementine Jang
Caitlin Corcoran, NYC, Fashion Week, Photography by Clementine Jang