1. What are you wearing?
I’m wearing a vintage jacket that I bought from a local thrift store, a J.Crew black button up shirt, a pair of vintage Levi’s shorts, drugstore tights, polka-dot socks from Korea and vintage heels from eBay, and vintage Tart Optical glasses from eBay.
2. Where do you live and what do you do?
I live in Baltimore, Maryland. I go to an art school–MICA–and I’m a painting major.
3. What is one word to describe your personal style?
4. Who is your style icon, or from whom do you get your style inspiration?
5. What were you doing last night and what were you wearing?
I hung out with friends eating fried rice and I played a guitar. I was wearing the same clothes actually.
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
Fashion is exciting. You get to play with it and make yourself look different each time you wear something else. It’s a way to express myself.
Hanna Kim is currently studying at Maryland Institute College of Art as a undergraduate painting major.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography and Design by Clementine Jang
Hanna Kim, Baltimore, October 2011, Photography by Clementine Jang