1. What are you wearing?
2. Where do you live and what do you do?
I live in Midtown East and I am a fashion editor for Women’s Wear Daily.
3. Give us one word to describe your personal style?
4. Who is your style icon, or from whom do you get your style inspiration?
Emmanuelle Alt from French Vogue because of her understated, almost discrete, sophistication.
5. What were you doing last night, and what were you wearing?
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
Fashion is used to express yourself, and clothes practically speak for yourself. Fashion also shouldn’t be something that one tries too hard at.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography and Design by Eden Herbstman
Mayte Allende, NYC, September 2011, Photography by Eden Herbstman