1. What are you wearing?
My top is Zara, my scarf is from a small store in China, and my shoes are by a Chinese designer (whose name I forget).
2. Where do you live and what do you do?
I live in New York City, and I am a model.
3. Give us one word to describe your personal style?
4. Who is your style icon, or from whom do you get your style inspiration?
Me. I am full of myself.
5. What were you doing last night, and what were you wearing?
I was just at home, and I was wearing a one piece dress with a grey jacket.
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
It is a concept. I follow myself and not trends.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography and Design by Eden Herbstman
Zhang Xue, NYC, September 2011, Photography by Eden Herbstman