1. What are you wearing?
2. Where do you live and what do you do
I live in Washington D.C., and I sell vintage clothing for La Petite Marmoset.
3. What is one word to describe your personal style
4. Who is your style icon, or from whom do you get your style inspiration
5. What were you doing last night and what were you wearing
I was in SoHo, and I was wearing Forever 21. I left my luggage on the Chinatown bus, so I had to get new clothes.
6. What does “fashion” mean to you
Fashion isn’t one specific aesthetic. Fashion can change on any given day depending on how you feel.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography and Design by Eden Herbstman
Katherine Leopard, NYC, September 2011, Photography by Eden Herbstman