1. What are you wearing?
My bag and coat are Prada, the sweater is from Zara, the denim undershirt is a brand from Brazil called Daslu, my belt is American Apparel, jeans are Madewell, sunglasses Ray-Bans, and my shoes are from Brazil.
2. Where do you live and what do you do?
I live in Brazil and am a model. I am here in New York City working right now.
3. What is one word to describe your personal style?
It depends on my mood.
4. Who is your style icon, or from whom do you get your style inspiration?
5. What were you doing last night, and what were you wearing?
Last night I was at Zucco Le French Diner in Lower East Side with friends, and I don’t remember what I was wearing.
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
Fashion is a way to express yourself.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography and Design by Eden Herbstman
Roberta Martins, NYC, October 2011, Photography by Eden Herbstman