1. What are you wearing?
2. Where do you live and what do you do?
Native New Yorker, currently studying studio television production at Emerson College in Boston(ia).
3. What is one word to describe your personal style?
4. Who is your style icon, or from whom do you get your style inspiration?
I don’t have a style icon, but my mother dresses me…I’m pleased with her work so far.
5. What were you doing last night and what were you wearing?
Four hours of theatre and five hours of tequila. I wore my Diesel t-shirt, black way fare Ray-Bans, John Varvatos shoes, Levi’s jeans, and my coat is Henfield’s.
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
Fashion is [long pause] the only reason not to be naked.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography and Design by Eden Herbstman
Jordan Drutman, NYC, January 2012, Photography by Eden Herbstman