1. What are you wearing?
2. Where do you live and what do you do?
I live on the Lower East Side, and I am the brand manager of Acne in New York City.
3. What is one word to describe your personal style?
Kind of ghetto.
4. Who is your style icon, or from whom do you get your style inspiration?
5. What were you doing last night, and what were you wearing?
I was on my couch and watched reruns of Hoarders. I was wearing a flannel shirt, no pants, and socks–Donald Duck-style.
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
It is my whole career, so it’s very important to me. Outside of that though, it doesn’t mean anything to me personally.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Edited by Jonathan Metzelaar
Photography and Design by Eden Herbstman
Louise Dutoit, NYC, March 2012, Photography by Eden Herbstman