1. What are you wearing?
The jacket and dress are from my line L’UVE, glasses from an L.A. market, and my shoes are vintage Italian.
2. Where do you live, and what do you do?
I live in New York and I am a fashion designer for L’UVE.
3. What is one word to describe your personal style?
4. Who is your style icon, or from where do you get your style inspiration?
Good question! I am inspired by period movies, fashion icons, fashion images, and paintings.
5. What were you doing last night, and what were you wearing?
6. What does “fashion” mean to you?
I think of fashion as a sport–like a game. You get to send messages to people and there’s a nonverbal communication amongst fashionable people at all times.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography by Alsenio Espinal
Design by Eden Herbstman
Valery Kovalska, NYC, February 2012, Photography by Alsenio Espinal