You Know Me !
LOUIS A. SARMIENTO
1. How do we know you?
You probably know me from running around the tents at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week or you’ve gotten a call from me to advertise in the Daily Front Row over the last 9 years!
2. What is your latest project?
The digital growth and reach of the @DailyFrontRow, we’ve more than doubled in the last 6 months!
3. Where are you living?
4. What don’t we know about you?
I’m a video game geek.
5. What is your favorite travel destination?
Anywhere outside of my office, beer garden?
6. What inspires you?
Making things work, and smiles on faces.
7. If not yourself, who would you be?
Bond, James Bond. Wait…the question was who I’d like to be, yeah?
8. What book is your bible?
Isn’t that obvious? The Daily Front Row is every insiders’ bible! I don’t know about “bible,” but my favorite book is The Source by James A. Michener.
9. What is your favorite word?
“Really.” It works for so many occasions. “Ergo” is a close second.
10. Who is your biggest hero?
My dad, for finding my mom.
11. How would you define your success?
By the amount of white noise in my head at bed time, or by the amount of people not mad at me at the end of the day
12. What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
What bothers me the most?
Louis Sarmiento is the Vice President & Publisher at the Daily Front Row & Founder of LASt Stop Media.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography by Giorgio Niro
Design by Eden Herbstman