Who Am I ?
1.Who am I?
A ballet dancer at heart.
2. What do you do and what project are you currently working on?
I am a Fashion Stylist. I am currently doing freelance styling and assisting Leith Clark in NY. Currently working on 3 editorial spreads for Harpers Bazaar UK.
3. Where are you from and where are you going?
I am from Winnipeg, MB, and I only look up so I think that’s the direction I’ll be heading.
4. Who is your biggest hero?
That’s a tough one. My alter ego Shaniqua. She’s a bad bitch that don’t take no shhhh…
5. What book is your bible?
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.
6. What are some things you love? And some things you hate?
I love beer, chicken wings, ballet, Celine and Alexander Wang. I hate people that lack the sense of urgency trait on the street. Get out of my way, homie.
7. What is your raison d’être?
Everything to do with fashion and clothes. The science of it, the psychological effects of it, down to the beauty of it.
8. What is your favorite color?
9. Who is your favorite comic book superhero?
Betty…but Shaniqua says Veronica.
10. What is your favorite NYC hot spot?
11. What turns you on?
A man that smells good.
12. What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
What makes you think you’re gonna make it?
Ashley Isaacs is a fashion blogger and stylist.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Edited by Lulu Vottero
Photography by Michelle Buswell
Design by Lulu Vottero
Ashley Isaacs, Photography by Michelle Buswell