Who Am I ?
1. Who am I?
I’m me, positive, radiating confidence, and always remaining true to myself.
2. What do you do and what project are you currently working on?
Designer of a women’s label WELL KEPT, currently developing my Spring/Summer ‘13 Collection.
3. Where are you from and where are you going?
I’m born and bred from New Jersey. I’m going “ever upward”…Excelsior.
4. Who is your biggest hero?
5. What book is your bible?
Marcel Proust Questionnaire, French Novelist.
6. What are some things you love? And some things you hate?
I love family, friends, and laughing. I hate milk and “selfies.”
7. What is your raison d’ Être?
Making women feel confident in their own skin.
8. What is your favorite color?
9. What is your favorite comic super hero?
Superman, he’s the real deal. Who wouldn’t want to fly?
10. What is your favorite NYC spot?
Miss Lily’s, with the Reggae soul inside you never feel like you’re in the city.
11. What turns you on?
LIFE–it’s beautiful. All my surroundings are inspiring in one way or another.
12. What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
How do you measure success in terms of both creativity and life?
Brianna DeRose is a fashion designer.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography & Design by Lulu Vottero
Brianna DeRose, NYC, 2013, Photography by Lulu Vottero