Who Am I ?
1. Who am I?
I am Lawrence Ciarallo, but you can call me Larry.
2. What do you do and what project are you currently working on?
I am a painter, designer, and video editor, and I am currently working on a t-shirt design for a show created by Red Wheelbarrow Productions, various time-lapse movies, and I am putting the finishing touches on a portrait of George Carlin.
3. Where are you from and where are you going?
I am from Wyckoff, New Jersey, and I am going where my hard work takes me.
4. Who is your biggest hero?
5. What book is your bible?
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins.
6. What are some things you love? And some things you hate?
I love the beauty of humanity. I try not to hate, but there are certain things you cannot avoid hating, like fascism, racism, oppression, and greed.
7. What is your raison d’être?
Realizing we are all in this together, and doing whatever I can to help our progress.
8. What is your favorite color?
9. Who is your favorite comic book superhero?
10. What is your favorite NYC hot spot?
Sweet and Vicious on Spring Street.
11. What turns you on?
Many things turn me on but mostly the diversity of the metropolitan in which I am fortunate to live.
12. What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
What are you listening to right now? A: Atoms for Peace.
Lawrence Ciarallo is a painter, designer, and video editor.
Questions by PMc Magazine
Photography Courtesy of Lawrence Ciarallo
Design by Lulu Vottero
Lawrence Ciarello, NYC, 2013, Photography Courtesy of Lawrence Ciarallo