Who Am I ?
1. Who am I?
New York enthusiast and design lover, Francesca Rimi.
2. What do you do and what project are you currently working on?
I look for intriguing ways to communicate to the masses on a visual level. I am currently interning for PMc Magazine.
3. Where are you from and where are you going?
I spent my adolescent years in and around Atlanta, GA and plan on residing in New York City. Traveling is definitely an option though.
4. Who is your biggest hero?
Kelly Cutrone is a woman that I believe could run the world if given the opportunity. I love her charisma and that she can keep her priorities straight.
5. What book is your bible?
Night by Elie Wiesel. After reading this book, I had a new way of observing the world and what my life contributed to it.
6. What are some things you love? And some things you hate?
I love cultural adventures. I refer to myself as a culture junkie and want to learn as much about different parts of the world as I can. I hate orange juice. Love oranges, hate orange juice.
7. What is your raison d’être?
I have been drawing and creating since I was an infant, but I really live to help others make their visions real. I find my life to be more interesting that way because I get to work on many different projects on a daily basis.
8. What is your favorite color?
I switch it up every so often, but for now it”s a burnt orange.
9. Who is your favorite comic book superhero?
Awesome question, Spiderman!
10. What is your favorite NYC hot spot?
I enjoy walking the High Line. Different times of the day equal different experiences.
11. What turns you on?
12. What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
What was your most cherished item as a child and how do you think it impacted your life?
Francesca Rimi is a designer for us here at PMc Magazine.
Photography Courtesy of Andrew Creadore
Design by Francesca Rimi
Francesca Rimi, Photography Courtesy of Andrew Creadore