You Know Me !
1. How do we know you?
I’m known as a quality Latin Music producer winner of 14 Latin and US Grammys.
2. What is your latest project?
3. Where are you living?
Delray Beach, FL.
4. What don’t we know about you?
I wanted to become a professional baseball player, but I lost my college scholarship for baseball when I broke my wrist in a high school playoff game.
5. What is your favorite travel destination?
6. What inspires you?
Making the listener happy. Also, getting them to have a positive emotional experience through music.
7. If not yourself, who would you be?
I love being me! Good question, but I never thought about changing places with anyone.
8. What book is your bible?
The Bible, and anything from Dr.Wayne Dyer and Joyce Meyer.
9. What is your favorite word?
10. Who is your biggest hero?
My parents (2 heroes).
11. How would you define success?
Doing what you were born to do and doing it to the absolute best of your ability.
12. What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
What is the best part about being interviewed?
My Answer: People can see that you have an opinion about important things in life other than what you’re being interviewed about.
Sergio George is an American musician and record producer, known for working with many famous performers of salsa music
Photography Courtesy of Susan Blond, Inc.
Design by Marie Havens
Sergio George, Photography Courtesy of Susan Blond, Inc.